FEATURES AND BENEFITS
ABM-200 Airflow and Environmental Meter
A small, portable, wireless HVACR smart tool that, when paired with a smartphone or tablet running the latest CPS Link™ app, can measure, record and email a variety of indoor/outdoor temperature, humidity, airflow or pressure conditions taken at residential or commercial job sites.
This game-changing solution offers all the features of the ABM-100, plus temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors. It also incorporates Bluetooth Smart technology to work wirelessly with smartphones and other devices.
Measures and records a variety of data, including: Airflow velocity, airflow volume, dry bulb temperature, wet bulb temperature, relative humidity, feels like temperature, dew point, air density, wind speed/direction/gusts, indoor vs. outdoor conditions and barometric pressure.
• On-screen guidance ensures accurate readings
• Rugged housing with 1/4” 20 mount fitting for hands-free use
• Attachable to the EXP-64 – a 64” aluminum extension pole (sold separately) to take readings without using a ladder
• Connects over 20X faster than traditional Bluetooth
• Emails personalized, professional reports