FEATURES AND BENEFITS
PT200W Wireless Pressure Temperature Gauge
The PT200W is a compact, portable instrument for accurately measuring and calculating HVAC/R data such as pressure, SuperHeat, SubCool, and temperature differential (tH-tL) that are critical to properly servicing HVAC/R equipment.
Use the PT200W as a stand-alone gauge or pair with a mobile device to set up, store or e-mail client and job lists, job site data, invoices and other convenient, time-saving features.
• Large, 5-digit LCD display with low battery indicator
• Compatible with all refrigerant gases (including ammonia)
• Includes thermistor sensor (clamp, with 6 ft. lead), stainless steel T connector, hanger hook, double wall cloth storage case, and quick start guide – all packed in a clear clamshell
• Designed and manufactured in the USA with US and foreign components
• High and low-temperature probe connections
• Take measurements directly from system access port