FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The SPM-K1 is a compact, portable, wireless dual-port manometer kit. When paired to a smart device running the CPS Link™ app, the SPM-K1 can measure and record static pressure, pressure differential, indoor/ outdoor pressure, system external static pressure, and gas pressure tests inside or outside residential and commercial buildings.
The SPM-K1 consists of the following components (packed together as a kit):
• SPM-100 (Dual Port Static Pressure Meter)
• PRB-KIT (Static Pressure Probe Kit and brass gas fitting)
The app generates professional reports which can be viewed and stored on a smart device running the CPS Link™ app. Reports can also be e-mailed to clients, a home office or others.
• On-screen guidance to accurately measure and record 5 different pressure tests
• Onscreen guidance for easy, accurate readings
• Durable, rubber encased manometer housing with magnetic back for hands-free operation
• Send professional detailed reports generated by the app to validate work performed
• Store client lists, job lists, logged data
SPM-100 & PRB-KIT
The SPM-100 and PRB-KIT are offered as standalone (replacement) products for use with the SPM-K1. The PRB-KIT may be used with other manometers that accept 1/8” (3.1 mm) I.D. and 1/4” (6.3 mm) O.D. tubing.